We are here to help get you to the other side of digital overwhelm so that you can actually start enjoying your devices. How does that sound? It can really happen, I promise! We’ve helped so many clients get control of their digital life and we absolutely love doing it. Getting digitally organized feels just as good as getting physically organized. You can’t see the difference as easily but the relief of knowing all of your photos and documents are backed up and all of your devices are properly syncing with each other is so satisfying. We’ll walk you through every step of it or wrangle it ourselves, it’s up to you.
Here’s some of the many ways we can that we can help you with digital overwhelm…
- EMAIL: purging, organizing email into categorized folders, unsubscribing from promotional emails, create email signatures, setting up an email scheduling app
- CONTACTS: purge duplicate or outdated contacts, organize contacts into categorized groups, set up a CRM for businesses or large households
- TASKS: set up and coaching through task management apps such as Asana, Apple Reminders & Apple Notes
- PASSWORDS: set up of a password keeping app where you can control sharing of specific passwords with family members/colleagues
- CALENDAR: streamlining and color coding of calendar apps, set up of shared and family calendars, set up of appointment scheduling apps & time tracking apps for business use
- PHOTOS: digitizing, organizing, creating photo albums, shared albums & correcting metadata
- CLOUD STORAGE: set up and coaching through Dropbox, Google Drive & iCloud Drive
- FINANCE: set up and coaching through financial apps like Mint, QuickBooks & SquareUp
- SCANNERS/PRINTERS: recommendation of scanners and printers for many uses, scanners to digitize paperwork and receipts
- MUSIC: how to use Apple Music & organize playlists
- FAMILY SHARING/PARENTAL CONTROLS: on computers, iPads, iPhones, etc.
If you are interested in a complimentary phone consultation, contact us today!
We can find order in anything…