January is National Get Organized (GO) Month for the National Association of Professional Organizers (NAPO) and our local New England Chapter is hosting the Let’s Get Organized! EXPO to jump-start 2015!
Just in time for your New Year’s resolutions, join us at this exciting event to learn new and fun ways to organize your holiday photos, time management tips for adults with ADHD, and how to set achievable goals for the New Year.
We know how hard it is to stick with your resolutions. Most of us have great aspirations in January and February, but by the spring we have forgotten or completely abandoned them. Why not start 2015 by learning how organization can help you set realistic goals and get tips and advice on how to stick with them?
Are these some of your resolutions for 2015?
- Get Healthy (eat better, exercise more, lose weight)
- Manage Finances (save money, get out of debt)
- Get Organized (home, work, life)
- Manage Stress (meditate, relax, enjoy life more)
- Reduce, Reuse, Recycle (be more environmentally-conscious)
Think about when you are starting an exercise routine – you don’t have to work with a personal trainer to get in shape, but having someone to be accountable to can really help keep you on track. It’s similar with professional organizers. We are able to help you set attainable goals, keep you focused during sessions, and offer new ideas for your specific project needs. We work with you to come up with a plan of action and together we get organized!
This could be your best year yet and The Little Details can help you reach your goals in 2015. Let us help you get started on the right foot!
Just follow these 3 simple action steps and you’ll be off to a wonderful start:
- Register online for the Let’s Get Organized! EXPO to meet The Little Details’ team, as well as organizers from around the New England region. There will be tons of professional organizers at the event who are willing and able to help you with your specific needs.
- Check back here on January 15th – we’ll be discussing the most common New Year’s resolution people have trouble sticking with – losing weight. We’ll highlight some great organizational tips to help you stay healthy, like menu planning, suggestions for your grocery shopping lists, and free printable templates to keep you and your family on track in the New Year.
- Contact The Little Details directly if you would like to start off the New Year with a little help from our team. We look forward to working with you in 2015!